Blackboard Learn Ultra Cohort
Join our cohort program to help deepen your understanding of the Ultra experience for Learn
About the series
We understand that preparing for a move to the Ultra experience for Learn requires thoughtful planning, preparation, and support. That’s why we’re excited to offer a cohort program that can provide you with valuable information and best practices to ensure your success.
The Blackboard Learn Ultra Cohort is a 5-week program positioned to deepen your understanding of the Ultra experience for Learn and provide you with the information and answers you need as you learn about the transition to the Ultra experience. This program consists of weekly, 1-hour virtual meetings using Collaborate, providing direct access to our product experts and your peers moving along a similar path.
Why you should attend the Cohort sessions?
- 100% of the Summer 2019 participants said the Cohort met or exceeded their expectations
- 97% of the Summer 2019 participants said they are more likely to enable the Ultra base navigation after participating in the cohort
- 94% of the Summer 2019 participants said they are more likely to enable the Ultra course view after participating in the cohort
Who should attend these sessions?
- IT Professionals, System Administrators, and Academic Technologists
If there are additional colleagues from your institution that you would like for us to include in the Cohort, simply email their name(s), title(s), and email address(es) to email@example.com.
What is the Cohort curriculum?
- Ultra Base Navigation Deep Dive
- Ultra Course View Deep Dive: Designing an Ultra Course
- Ultra Course View Deep Dive: Course Communication
- Ultra Course View Deep Dive: Assessments & Grading
- Integrations and Learning Analytics
Why Should You Join?
Get the information and answers you need as you learn about the transition to the Ultra experience
Gain direct access to our Blackboard Learn Product Team to have your most pressing questions answered surrounding the Ultra experience
Network with participating institutions on a similar path