About the Program
The Exploring Ultra program is comprised of two 90-minute sessions, where we will explore the main features and functionalities within Base Navigation and the Ultra Course View. Whether you are transitioning to Learn Ultra, or just looking to deepen your understanding, this program will provide you with the answers you need. You will have direct access to our product experts and share with other institutions moving along a similar path.
Session 1 - Base Navigation and 3rd. Party Tools:
- Learn Ultra overview and components
- Base Navigation: Institution Page, URL and role branding, Activity Stream, Calendar, Messages, Targeted Notifications.
- 3rd Party Tools and Partner integration
Session 2 - Ultra Course View:
- Creating course content
- Communication in an Ultra course: Discussions, Conversations, Messages, Notifications
- Grading and assessment workflows
Who is this series for?
IT Professionals, System Administrators, and Instructional/Academic Technologists.
Yudy N. Espinosa G.
Psychologist with a Master of Clinical and Health Psychology from Universidad de los Andes in Colombia. With additional studies in agile methodologies, product management and instructional design, and experience in project management, market research, and as an assistant professor. She currently serves as Learn Ultra Product Manager, focused on grading and assessment flows. Colombian passionate about the human being, education, and continuous improvement.