Prepare for institutional success in the new normal and beyond
As higher education calibrates around a new normal, institution leaders, like you, are faced with unprecedented challenges and uncertainty.
The economic value of education delivery has shifted. Does your institution have the optimal strategy, capabilities and technologies to sustain and thrive in this new environment?
Be ready to chat to discuss the questions you have about migrating to SaaS. This is more than just a webinar! Feel free to interact and ask your questions.
Transform your education delivery to achieve long-term success
The rapid transition to emergency remote instruction is behind us. Now it’s time to consider a sustainable approach to delivering the education experience online.
To achieve long-term success, we believe institutions need to think more holistically about their education strategy. This requires a connected set of capabilities that provide measurable impact and results for your institution, instructors, and students.
Introducing Blackboard One
A comprehensive and integrated approach that helps you address the entire student lifecycle, providing a holistic best-practice approach to driving student, faculty and institutional success.
Blackboard is more than a company with know-how in education technology. With Blackboard One, you have access to our broad and deep expertise in education programming, course design, staff training, student recruiting and retention plus much more.
Blackboard One brings together market-leading education expertise, strategy, tools and technology in an integrated approach that helps your leadership team:
Attract, recruit and retain your students
- Grow enrollments with data driven marketing and enrollment services
- Support students with AI-powered ChatBot and 24/7 virtual help desk services
- Retain students with a multi-modal student support services and predictive analytics
Deliver Effective Teaching & Learning
- Provide an integrated, mobile-enabled learning environment
- Support inclusive learning with alternate content formats
- Connect faculty and students in an interactive digital classroom
- Provide professional development for faculty at scale
Understand and Improve on Your Strategy
- Utilize institutional data to understand what works and continuously improve to drive results
- Measure how your virtual education tools are used across your institution
- Demonstrate achievement of learning with dynamic dashboards and insights