About the program
We understand that enabling the Ultra experience for your Blackboard Learn platform requires thoughtful planning. That’s why we are excited to offer a 90-minute virtual workshop that will provide you with valuable information and resources to ensure your success. The session will provide a review of key documentation such as the Ultra Base Navigation checklist and the Ultra Course Comparison document. You will also learn more about the resources to communicate the changes to your end-users.
Who is this webinar for?
If you are planning to enable the Ultra experience in 2020, it is recommended that you attend to understand the steps involved. It is also recommended that you attend the Understanding the Ultra Experience before attending the Ultra Planning Workshop. Register here.
- Discuss a common path and related processes for Ultra adoption
- Explore what you should consider when adopting Ultra
- Discuss how to use the Ultra Base Navigation Checklist and Original to Ultra Course Comparison documents
- Share a sample timeline for enabling Ultra base navigation and dual course mode
- Describe and discuss assets you can use to support your planning
Why Should You Attend?
Understand the changes when enabling the Ultra Base Navigation.
Learn recommended timeline and strategies for introducing Ultra courses to your end-users.
Learn more about the resources available to help manage and communicate the change to your end-users.