About the webinar
We understand that preparing for a move to the Ultra experience for Learn requires thoughtful planning, preparation, and support. That’s why we’re excited to offer a program that can provide you with valuable information and best practices to ensure your success.
The Blackboard Understanding the Ultra Experience Series is a 4-week program positioned to deepen your understanding of the Ultra experience for Learn and provide you with the information and answers you need as you learn about the transition to the Ultra experience. This program consists of weekly, 1-hour virtual meetings using Collaborate, providing direct access to our product experts and your peers moving along a similar path.
Feedback from past attendees:
- 100% of the past participants said this series met or exceeded their expectations
- 97% of the past participants said they are more likely to enable the Ultra base navigation after participating in the program
- 94% of the past participants said they are more likely to enable the Ultra course view after participating in the program
- Ultra Base Navigation
- Ultra Course Design
- Ultra Course Communication and 3rd Party Tools
- Grading and Managing the Gradebook in an Ultra Course
Who is this webinar for?
IT Professionals, System Administrators, and Academic Technologists.
If there are additional colleagues from your institution that you would like for us to include in the series, simply email their name(s), title(s), and email address(es) to email@example.com.
Why Should You Join?
Get the information and answers you need as you learn about the transition to the Ultra experience.
Gain direct access to our Blackboard Learn Product Team to have your most pressing questions answered surrounding the Ultra experience.
Network with participating institutions on a similar path.