Digital Teaching & Learning Series:The Academic Development Programme
Attend a taster session of Blackboard’s Digital Teaching and Learning Series.
About the session
The 2019 Digital Teaching and Learning Webinar Series is designed to give you an in-depth taster of the different components of the Academic Development Programme.
- Why is being an effective online teacher important?
- How to help learners in being a successful online student
- What are the effective strategies to support today’s online learners?
- How accessible content and universal design principles impact the digital learner
- How you can support learners to be successful
Who is this webinar for?
The session is for professionals engaged in teaching and learning in a digital environment including those who have a managerial responsibility for Professional Development.
Attendees will be those who are responsible for the staff professional development such as:
- Heads of academic staff development, educational development managers, trainers and facilitators who deliver an array of learning and teaching developments for their staff.
- Teachers, lecturers, and course tutors who would like to get a taster of the programme.
- Those who would simply like to know more about becoming certified and the benefits of certification.
Why Should You Join?
Find out how to support the delivery and compliance of the highest standards of teaching and learning.
Discover how to increase the return on your institutional technology investment.
Learn first-hand how to develop a community of academics who are confident and consistent in pedagogy delivery using technology.
Faculty development for online instruction enhances student success.”
Academic Senate For California Community Colleges